TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 14 days of booking by paying a non-refundable, non-transferable £15.00 deposit. For bookings made with an early booking offer, the deposit is due by 29th February 2024.
- Full payment is due no later than 28 days prior to the date of the event. Failure to do so will result in your booking cancelled.
- All pre orders must be paid for prior to arrival.
- If you cancel your event all monies paid are non-refundable / non-transferable. You must notify the hotel in writing.
- Menu pre-orders are required no later than 28 days prior to the event. Menu orders received after this date cannot be guaranteed.
- Groups of fewer than 10 guests may share a table with other parties. Groups of 12 guests or more are normally catered for at more than one table, however we will endeavour to avoid splitting your party so that only 1 or 2 guests are at another table.
- Restrictions apply to children at certain events. Please contact us for further details regarding children.
- Where hotels are offering special accommodation rates for Christmas and New Year, there are only a limited number of rooms available and all offers are subject to promotional room availability. Early booking is advised.
- Accommodation will be payable on checkout. Please note that credit card details will be requested at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. An authorisation for the value of your stay will be taken on check in, which will include an amount for any extras chargeable to your room. Final charges will be made against the card on check out, unless the guest fails to arrive without prior cancellation. Full cancellation terms and conditions will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please check with us before booking.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate. VAT will be calculated based on the prevailing rate at the time the event is held. If you require a VAT receipt, please advise the events team who will be able to provide this after the event.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Meals supplied will be taken from the menus referred to in the Christmas brochure. These are our standard menus for the festive season. Please note that while we aim to deliver our Christmas menu as planned, this is subject to change depending on the availability of ingredients and supplies.
- Please note that whilst we aim to deliver the entertainment as outlined in the brochure, this is subject to change depending on the availability of the entertainer.
- All food is prepared in an area where allergens are present. Please ensure that any guests with food allergies or intolerances inform the hotel at the time of your pre order. * Please refer to the addendum below.
- The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure appropriate numbers. Should we need to do this, we will inform you of this change and you have to right to move your booking to an alternative date, subject to availability of both parties. This term does not apply to exclusive-use events.
- We reserve the right to move the event to an alternative function suite, within the same hotel, should numbers dictate.
- The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour.
- The management reserves the right to refuse the service of alcoholic drinks within the current licensing laws.
- Leisure club or any other discount cards cannot be used in conjunction with any Christmas or New Year bookings.
- These terms and conditions do not apply to exclusive use, private events or group accommodation bookings.
Allergy Information: Please ensure that all your attendees are consulted for any dietary requirements or allergies prior to your event. All relevant information should then be passed to the hotel at the time of confirming your menu requirements as stated above. It is imperative that we are notified in advance, as this important information will be included in your event final details and shared with our operations team.
Please also note that the guests must make themselves known to the staff on the day and prior to food and beverage service. If guests change their seats during service, it will become their responsibility to ensure the meal served is in line with their requirements. Whilst the staff will do their utmost to ensure correct meals are served, changing the seating arrangements during service should be avoided.
Whilst extra care is taken during food and beverage production, we cannot guarantee that it will be allergen free as our kitchen uses all type of ingredients. Customers who are subject to allergic reactions and intolerances must take this into consideration before ordering food.