TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 14 days of booking by paying the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £15.00 per person.
2. When completing the booking form please ensure you enter the exact number of attendees. If some of the guests cannot then attend the event, their deposits cannot be used to pay any of the outstanding balance of the event cost (see clause 1.)
3. The balance of the event cost is payable 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
4. If you want to cancel, and you are more than 6 weeks before the event date, you must notify the hotel in writing. The hotel will be entitled to retain your deposit. (see clause 1.)
5. If the hotel receives your cancellation less than 6 weeks before the event date, the full event cost will remain payable.
6. Groups of fewer than 10 guests may share a table with other parties. Groups of 12 guests or more are normally catered for at more than one table, however we will endeavour to avoid splitting your party so that only 1 or 2 guests are at another table, so long as we receive your approval.
7. Restrictions apply to children at certain events. Please contact us for further details regarding children.
8. Where hotels are offering special accommodation rates for Christmas and New Year, there are only a limited number of rooms available and all offers are subject to promotional room availability. Early booking is advised.
9. Full pre-payment of all accommodation bookings is required at the time of booking. Once booked, all accommodation is non-refundable and non-transferable. Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please check the hotel concerned before booking.
10. All offers are subject to availability.
11. Please note that unless we receive an alternative request from you, the meals supplied will be taken from the menus referred to in the Christmas brochure. These are our standard menus for the festive season.
12. All food is prepared in an area where allergens are present. Please ensure that any guests with food allergies or intolerances inform the hotel at the time of booking.
13. The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure appropriate numbers. This will not affect any of the above clauses and all conditions remain.
14. We reserve the right to move the event to a smaller function suite should numbers dictate.
15. All details are correct at time of going to print but may be subject to alterations without prior notice. Please check our website for any updates www.letsdochristmas.com
16. The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour.
17. The management reserves the right to refuse the service of alcoholic drinks within the current licensing laws.
18. Club Moativation or any other discount cards cannot be used in conjunction with any Christmas or New Year bookings.